Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Victory!

Here's a little story, There were times when I wondered if people would see the difference in the hard work I have put in my workouts and people are finally telling me that they see a huge difference. My favorite was two days ago when one of my classmates, who is also doing the Insanity workout with me, told me that I looked so much better than at the beginning of the school year. So yes, it does take time before other people start noticing. I told him that he was the first one to tell me. He said, the reason why people aren't saying it is because they are jealous of you because they are too lazy to get their own butt moving. Also my roommates are asking me to help coach them to reach their weight loss goals. I’m just in a happy place now.

- PoweredbyFitness

No comments:

Post a Comment